Over the past few years, Neurobion Forte is in prominent discussion very frequently. This supplement comes in the form of both tablets and injections. If you’re a fitness enthusiast who regularly hits the gym, you’re more likely to have heard the name of this supplement. It often gets confusing as to which supplement is good for your body and would benefit you the best. Here, we are going to talk about a well-known one- the Neurobion forte.
What is Neurobion Forte?
Supplements are surely beneficial for fitness enthusiasts and those with vitamin deficiency. Neurobion forte is an efficient supplement. Such supplements are hard to decipher. Hence, we’ve brought an extensive study to explain to you about Neurobion.
Neurobion is essentially a product containing vitamins with a mixture of B Vitamins. It is available in 2 variants- tablets and injections. Let us see the components of Neurobion in the next segment:
What does Neurobion contain?
As mentioned earlier, Neurobion has a mixture of B vitamins. There are 6 B vitamins in 1 dose of Neurobion tablet or injection.
- Vitamin B1- also known as thiamine – 10mg
- Vitamin B2- also known as riboflavin- 10 mg
- Vitamin B3- also known as nicotinamide- 45mg
- Vitamin B5 – also known as calcium pantothenate- 50mg
- Vitamin B6- also known as pyridoxine- 3mg
- Vitamin B12- cobalamin- 15 micrograms (mcg)
B vitamins are known for their greatness in the field of healthcare. Vitamin B is essential for cell health, good eyesight, healthy appetite, increased energy levels, and a myriad of other uses. B vitamins are also water-soluble. These are present in a variety of food items naturally. The fact that vitamin B is water-soluble makes it convenient for expectation. B-complex vitamins are a group of B Vitamins and are available across the globe in different variants. Neurobion is one of them.
Neurobion uses are huge and it’s beneficial for a variety of aspects. We will discuss the Neurobion forte tablet uses extensively in this blog.
Uses of Neurobion Forte:
Neurobion has multiple uses. Majorly, it is used for treating Vitamin-B deficiencies. The manufacturer of the supplement often proclaims the use of Dolo Neurobion Forte for the following:
- Neurobion is known to enhance the health of your nervous system. So now you know, that taking this supplement wouldn’t negatively impact your nervous system.
- Immune system booster- Neurobion forte tablet uses expand to increasing your immunity significantly.
- Metabolism is also improved as a result of intake of Neurobion.
- Neurobion is also known to promote healthy hair and skin growth.
- Live health is boosted up by a Neurobion forte.
Vitamins are essential for our body. And like any other vitamin, B vitamins have a crucial role in the development and growth of one’s body. It is known to promote healthy nervous system functions, metabolism, skin functions, red blood cells, cell life, and production, etc. to name a few.
A deficiency of vitamins could lead to the following issues in your body:
- Weight fluctuations
- Nerve damage, nerve pain, Poor nervous system health including tingling in hands and feet
- Memory issues and dementia
- Poor heart health
- Impoverished immune system
- Skin diseases
- Hair loss
- Liver problems
Who should take Neurobion:
So far, we’ve discussed the benefits of Neurobion. Here, we will decipher who can use this combination supplement and how it helps them.
- People over age 50 are more likely to develop a vitamin- B deficiency.
- Pregnant women are usually more likely to develop vitamin B deficiency and thus should turn to Neurobion for compensating that loss.
- People with chronic health conditions might also be at risk of developing vitamin B deficiency.
- Also, vegans or vegetarians can take Neurobion to fulfill the need for vitamin B that’s compromised in their restricted diet.
- People who take acid reducers and medicines like Metformin at also advised taking Neurobion supplements.
Taking Neurobion or similar supplements will probably not provide further health benefits, such as better memory, energy, metabolism, or immune function if you currently receive enough Vitamin B via your diet.
Remember, any additional amount of Vitamin B in your body will get expelled via urine since it’s water-soluble.
If you have a minor deficiency complaint of vitamin B, you could start taking Neurobion for beneficial results. But, it is advisable to insult your doctors if you feel an extreme shortage of Vitamin B. In that case, Neurobion alone would not suffice. Neurobion supplies a total of 15mcg vitamin B-12.
How much does it cost?
The Neurobion Forte tablet price retails around Rs.30 in India.
While the Neurobion Forte Injection price retails somewhere around Rs. 15.
Neurobion Side Effects:
There might be certain side effects that this supplement dose brings along. A 15mcg of Neurobion is likely to cause some or all of the following issues to the person taking the supplement:
- Excessive urination
- Nerve damage
- Loss of control of body movements.
No need to get scared off of these side effects. There have been little to no cases of such incidences where Neurobion has caused these side effects. To make sure you don’t fall prey to these side effects, please follow the precautions that we’ve penned down below.
- Talk to your physician if you’re already on any medication for a chronic illness such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney failure, liver disease, etc.
- You must be aware if you are allergic to any of the components of the combination
- If you’re looking forward to any surgeries or operations, talk to your doctor before you start taking Neurobion.
- Another important factor to consider is that these supplements are not to be taken as a replacement for a healthy diet.
Storage of Neurobion:
As can be read on the packaging, Neurobions should be stored in a cool and dry place. Moisture and direct sunlight must not penetrate the tablet or injection. Also, keep out of reach of children.
Neurobion is a full package of vitamin B nutrients for all those who feel the need. This need is based on the amount of vitamin B going inside your body. If you’re sufficed with the vitamin B intake from your diet, you must refrain from taking Neurobion because it is not going to provide any additional benefits. It is useful for those who witness any symptoms of Vitamin B deficiency.
Also, consulting your physician or doctor from time to time regarding any symptoms or continuation of supplements is highly recommended.
It is advised to manage and maintain a healthy, balanced diet to cut off the risks of developing any deficiency in your body instead of taking supplements.